1.01.2008

A New Year

So Xavier and I are sitting here, him with his bottle and me with my hot chocolate, excited that it is the beginning of a brand new year. So we thought we would start with a little year in review--- here it is in photos:



So the blog got a lot of update and expect something new each month. I am going to try to update at least 3 times a week and start getting more of my projects on here. Plus Deon is going to help me make some videos that I can post. So they could be from outings, Xavier, or instructions for projects. I also have some surprises in store and they will unfold over time. Anyways, we want to wish you everyone a happy new year and may 2008 be awesome!!

1 responses:

Anonymous said...

KZ
I love checking in on your blog and seeing what you're up to. Xavier could not be cuter!!! I want to meet him. Haley