9.22.2007

Fall is coming....

So today it is raining, of course on the day my mom is coming it is raining... good news though it is supposed to be sunny and warm for the rest of the week. I am still for Xavier to arrive. Should be here shortly according to the doctor. Anyways these pics are from earlier this week. (38 weeks)





I am so excited that he is going to be a fall baby. Fun birthday parties that is for sure. Today is also my last day of work for the next little while. I know that I am still going to be going there as much as I can to see all the fun stuff that arrives plus I will miss talking to everyone every day. This week is going to be spent finishing up little tasks of making sure everything is ready. (it basically is) and hopefully Xavier arrives since I have now reached the impatient part of waiting. I want to see what he looks like and everything. I am getting so excited. I must make a run to the bookstore. I want to see if the have a magazine that I have been looking for. That is my mission today.

Glad that fall is coming, glad about the changes are coming, glad that my mom is going to be here and just happy to see the leaves change.

0 responses: