9.09.2007

37 weeks (24 days to go), a baby shower, & life

okay, here are some pictures at 37 weeks, also the fabulous outfit that I am wearing to my baby shower today. *note these were self-timer photos since Deon was sleeping





Today is my baby shower, and I am so excited. I got all dressed up for it, just because I felt like it. I think it is going to be so much fun. Bentley helped me with my hair. :) well, with blow drying it.

Anyways on another note, going through another bit of life trials with a major plumbing diaster and a broken into car. *To whom ever stole my rubber stamps and books- you freakin' suck. (I know they probably do not read this, but it makes me feel better just letting it out) and yes rubber stamps are not the most important thing in the world, but it still makes me mad. I am glad that no one got hurt and that the damage was only the back window.

Anyways, now that I have vented, I must get on with my life. Today is going to be a great day I can feel it, plus I already talked to my mom this morning and she is usually right about these things.

0 responses: